- Take with at least 8 oz of water, but not food. (So the pill can dissolve in the water and not destroy my stomach?)
- Take one pill three times daily. (Three times a day. Really? That’s too much to remember.)
- Do not take within three hours of taking vitamins or antacids. (How am I ever supposed to take my vitamins?)
- May cause birth control to be ineffective. (This one is hilarious because I was prescribed this pill at the same time as birth control.)
- It is better to skip a dose than to double up. (Oh, alright then. Good to know.)
All of these trips to the pharmacy and learning about my new medications is very unfun. Four trips in two days and three new meds…
Not literally my morning, but… my morning.
It’s funny how it started out in the fall with just two hours of rehearsal on Saturday. Then by December and Nutcracker time it was three and a half. Then in January when Beauty and the Beast rehearsal started for the show in April, and starting pieces for our June concert began it was four to five. Now, with Beauty and the Beast three weeks away, and June three months away, we’re up to seven.
Here’s to signing my life away to the thing I love.